Once you've set up your quiz template you are ready to add quiz questions. Click 'Create Question'.
(See the article 'Quiz Builder - Create a quiz' for details about setting up your quiz template).
Choice = multiple choice type
Essay = typing in a response
Likert = is a radio button type of input
Message = Message only
Form = data input
NOTE: You only get to choose this once and if you choose the wrong type the only thing you can do is delete the question or make the question inactive so it doesn't show up in the final quiz.
MATCH / DRAG & DROP
When creating a new question select ‘Match’ from the drop-down box
Set up your question – note the instruction to students to match the answers working from top to bottom of the list. This is because when options are dragged into place they dislodge whatever answer was in that place. If not working from top to bottom this may re-arrange the desired order they want the answers to appear.
Set up, then click ‘Save’.
Then add details of the items to be matched – Click ‘Add item’.
- Write what you want to appear on the left-hand side – by default, these items are ticked as ‘left fixed’.
- Enter the value that needs to be matched with the item listed on the left
- The order that the left-hand value will appear in the list of options.
- Tick if you want to disable/delete this question from view.
- Codes are only required for your reference.
Save and test.