Sometimes you may want to have your learners answer a question based on an image or another document like the example below.
The steps to creating this type of question are:
- Save the image as a .png file or other image type and forward the image to Enrolo to upload to the folder relating to that particular course.
- Enrolo will then provide the file ‘address’ to link to in the Quiz Builder question set up.
- Open the Quiz Builder module and navigate to the quiz template.
- Click on ‘Create Question’
- Select the question type – in the example, the question type is ‘Choice’
- Type the question in the ‘Display’ field
- In the course description field, you add the image link provided by Enrolo in the following format.
- <p> <img src=”/~link” />
- <p> Select one (1) correct answer (or other instruction).
- Then you can set the order that the question will appear
- Select the maximum number of attempts allowed before a lockout.
- Then you can add answer options by clicking on ‘Add Item’
- Once all the answer options have been added you can select that the options be randomized and appear in a different order each time they are viewed if desired.
- Click save.
- Click ‘Test’ to see how the question appears to the learner.